Thursday 21 February 2013

Stealing Your Boyfriend's Shirt

I know I'm definitely not the first person to say this, but I love how sexy a woman can look in a man's shirt. Raid your partners wardrobe for his shirt, simply roll up the cuffs, throw on a pair of jeans and add a feminine piece of jewelleryheels and 'Ta Da' you have created a chic and sexy look.  
I also love the 'boyfriend shirt' worn in a corporate look. Tuck the shirt into a high waisted pencil line skirt or cropped trousers and you'll have heads turning. You will see below I have styled my husband Dusty's shirt with my skinny jeans and to create a more feminine feel I accessorised with a fun clutch bag, necklace and heels.  I encourage you all to play dress ups in your partners closet and see how you like it! 
Check out some 'boyfriend shirt' looks I've styled below. I know the collages look a little odd as I've styled heels and accessories amongst men's shirts but give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.











Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ah boyfriend shirts are my favourite and especially so in the summer! I love your look sweetie, I love androgyny of the shirt and how you've combined it with the more feminine shoes and accessories :) Also lvoe the looks you've created, perfect for some inspiration!

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love the shoes!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox