Sunday 5 August 2012

Hot 'Red' Pants

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you my new obsession for 'Red Pants.' I am so excited with the endless styling possibilities with this 'red' hot trend. Your red pants can turn you into a 'Rock Chick' by teaming a band tee-shirt layered with a fluffy or heavy black jacket and boots. Or if you wanted to play the 'Preppy' part, style a printed blouse under a tweed cropped jacket and ballet flats. Maybe you want to go back to the 50's and style your cropped red pants with a tied up blouse, head scarf and luscious red lips. Finally, red pants scream out 'nautical,' so add a navy and white striped top to follow this theme. The variety is never-ending. I encourage you to jump on this trend and enjoy splashing some colour into your winter wardrobe. They also are the perfect transitional piece for your spring & summer wardrobe. 
I have styled some fun 'Red Pant' looks for you below with, as always, a direct link to an online reference. Happy shopping!











Have a wonderful week!

11 comments:

  1. Aw sweetie you look amazing in those red trousers!!! I really love everything about the way you have styled them!! Perfect and I especially adore your coat and boots and the striped top is a timeless and chic!!! :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Love that you added the collages !

    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look :)
    love it all :)

    thanks for nice comment on my blog :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look darling - the coat is fabulous and I want that ring its so cute, do you mind me asking where you got it hun?

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    Follow me on twitter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. pants, ring, necklace, bag... everything... you look like a million bucks!!! btw, thanks for your comment=) follow each other? let me know!
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm following you back =)
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! The pants ARE so HAUTE! Adore the shoes too!

    This outfit would be PERFECT for the NEON link-up I'm hosting! It's my first time hosting a link-up, and I hope you stop by!

    Let's follow each other!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shoes:)


    xoxo
    Hope you will take a look at my blog:)

    www.fussylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit with red skinny jeans !!!
    http://emnfashionandphotography.blogspot.co.uk/
    XX EM :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox